Blog #30 Casting switch

 There was some difficulties getting Lilliana St. Aubin to play the role of Charlette. She became extremely sick and is unable to continue with the role of her character Charlette. I have been forced to use the other actor who I interviewed in a previous blog. The name of my new actor is Alexea Foust I had her as an understudy for Lilly incase anything had happened to her like this.


Alexea was definitely the worse of the 2 options I had to choose from for the role but you have to work with what you've got and like they say in show business "the show must go on" This little setback isn't going to stop production of the film at all but it will make it where we do have to reshoot the first 2 scenes which will set us back some but we will push through and make this film just as good as it would be with Lilli as the actor. 


This is Alexea Foust she will be replacing Lilly as her understudy. We will make her become a great fit for the team and make it easier for everyone to get a long with her. She agreed to work with us because I said she would only have to film a couple days for the entire project and it made it very easy to convince her to join

Comments