I specifically picked my music choices because of how it made the scene feel. The first song I used was called Happy by Pharrell Williams. This song like the name had a happier feeling throughout the scenes that I used it in. This song was used to fill space and to make the scene overall feel happier. I picked this song specifically to represent how Charlette was having a very good day. The music then stops because the bully walks into the room making her less happy and giving an ominous felling to the scene. Below is the video I used to record the audio off of YouTube.
The next song I used was a sad song on the piano to represent the sadder tone of the scene. This song was used in scene 4 of my film to make Charlette seem sad and lonely because of how the bully picked on her. This music was specifically picked out to give a very sad dark tone to the scene and add to the affect of the scene as a whole.
This is how I used the different sounds in my video to add effect to my film. One more thing I did was in scene 4 when I had the rain hitting the window creating the noise of raindrops hitting the car in the background to also add a gloomy or sad feeling in scene 4. The sounds I used were completely meant to just be the things that apply felling and meaning to the scenes and to make the film be more relatable and more understandable to the audience.
Comments
Post a Comment