Scene 4 was very simple because it only used one shot throughout the scene so I kept taking shot after shot to make sure the scene was perfect. The shot for the scene was a mid shot inside the car from the front seat to the back of Charlette looking out the window as it was raining. This shot had been made using my friend with a hose outside of the car to make it seem like it was actually raining which added a lot of feeling and emotion to the scene
This is one of the shots I took for practice and ended up using it for my final scene and is why the music is already in the background. This is the final cut that I used in my film and it looks really good and creates a lot of emotion in the scene. The music in the scene I added after I took the shot and it is to help add more felling and meaning to the scene.
The shot is made to help the viewer understand how Charlette is felling during this part of the film. The shot is a mid shot from the side on Charlette and is meant to make Charlette seem really upset and sad which it does very well with the help of the sad music in the background.
Comments
Post a Comment