The second scene of my film is going to be the main character Charlette listening to music in the back seat of her car. This scene will also have the names of the crew members and actors in the window of the car that Charlette is looking out of. This scene is meant to still be happy and is why I am playing happier music in the background.
This is one of the many shots I took during the filming process for the second scene of my film. This ended up being the best shot i took throughout the day and is the shot I will edit for the final cut of my project. Unlike the previous practice shots I had taken I actually had my actors for this portion of the process.
This is how the final cut will look. The only difference is that the scene will be shortened a lot and the names of the actors I worked with as well as my name will be displayed in the window one after the other. This is the only shot I have for scene 2 then it will lead to her in the school for scene 3.
Comments
Post a Comment