The costuming in the first scene won't be anything special. This is for good reason because I plan to make the scene look as normal as possible for the scene. Since she is more of a nerdy person I will have her wear less fashionable clothes and seem like more of an outcast compared to her more stylish friends. This is meant to show the contrasts in the life style of the 2 characters and show how Charlette lives her life different from everyone else.
The items of clothing I plan to make the bully wear are going to be a white tank top and ripped jean with a football in his hands. This is meant to represent the typical bully in movies all around the world. This outfit will make it so much easier to show the contrast between the bully and Charlette. This can also show how he plays football and it is a very big part of his life and personality which could lead to other events later in the film.
Charlette will be wearing a t-shirt wearing a shirt of her favorite show and will have a hoodie around her waste with jeans on. The hoodie around her waste will be used in a later and scene and will help to create more feeling in the scene and will cause the viewer to feel more emersed in the film
This is a good example of what I will have her look like because I want her to look like an outcast compared to her other classmates and this kind of outfit will do exactly that.
Comments
Post a Comment