This next post is going to be me practicing a couple of my camera shots on my brother to help represent the different shots I plan to use in my first scene. I have not yet incorporated the lighting to the scenes that I would like to put in so this is purely just the camera shots that I want to do for the scene
This next shot is a close up of the character tying their shoe. This shot is meant to help show the progression of the scene to the next. This shot shows how the scene moves on to the next one. This shows Charlette ready to go to school and is ready to get her day started. This is a great way for me to move from scene to scene more smoothly.
The last shot I have planned for the first scene is a focus pull which starts with a shallow focus shot on an alarm clock where the focus slowly pulls to the main character of my film waking up in the morning. This is how I plan to start my film and is a great way to show the beginning of the day for the character and is a very good use of how I am able to focus the camera on different parts of the scene and makes the scene look more clean and understandable to the viewer
Comments
Post a Comment