Blog post #15 Cast Selection #1 questions part 2

 I'm going to continue talking about the person that I selected to play the role of Charlette during this blog post. I thought that there was to much information for one blog so I split it into 2 and will be doing this for all of my candidates 


Question 5: Are you ok with any props or prosthetics that we may use



Question 6: Are you ok acting sad and bullied




Question 7: Do you have any special talents that we should know about



Question 8: Is there anything else we should know about you before we start the the filming process


This candidate had an overall amazing interview. She is 100% ok with any props or any prosthetics that I may use which will overall make the filming process go so much easier. She is also ok with acting bullied which is great because some of the people i interviewed refused to let that happen. Her being able to play instrument can make it easier to produce background music to the film. Her being allergic to gluten will not be a problem because i plan to use nothing with gluten.




Comments