Blog post #14 Cast selection #1 questions part 1

 This post is going to be the first couple questions that I asked my candidate for the role of Charlette in my short film. Overall the candidate had great answers and is why I picked her for the role because of her great attitude and how professional she was throughout the whole interview.

Question 1: What do you think makes you fit for this role




Question 2: Do you work well with others




Question 3: Are you ok committing a lot of time to this project




Question 4: Do you have any previous acting experience



The candidates answers in the first 4 questions I asked her were very professional and she was ready for everything I had to ask her. Compared to the other candidates for the role she shined and is why overall that I picked her. She works very well with others as well so she is a perfect fit for the environment I want to create while we make this film. She also has previous acting experience which will play a good part in her success in this role.

Comments