The lighting I am going to use in the first scene is going to be very bright because it is early in the morning. I plan to use natural lighting in my scene when Charlette wakes up. The sunlight will be going straight through the window next to her bed lighting up the room. The use of the sun is essential for this part of the scene, it will make the scene look vert natural which would not happen if I tried to use another kind of light. The natural light makes the scene look way more realistic and is used to help make the scene look more pleasing to the people watching it.
This image is a great example of the lighting I plan to use in my first scene of my movie. This image uses natural lighting like the sun and other kinds of things that come from nature. This scene is also very bright which I plan to do when I make this scene.
The lighting throughout the movie will follow how the character feelings during the scene. I plan to use very bright lighting the first couple scenes to represent the characters happier attitude which is used to help explain exactly what is going on in the scene. This is meant to make the scene look very smooth and natural and make the scene more appealing to the audience.
I plan to make the lighting from the beginning and end completely different. Starting with a brighter happier mood makes it really easy to work from there and come up with different ideas that make the film become more smooth and make it a lot easier to help create meaning and feeling using lighting.
Comments
Post a Comment