This next post is about my last person that I interviewed where she was a very unqualified person for my film and is why I didn't pick her for the role of Charlette in my film. She was unprofessional and also is not a good fit for the environment i want to create
1. Are you good working with others
2. Are you ok working long hours
3. Are you ok using any props or prosthetics in the film
4. Do you have any previous acting experience
She is definitely the least qualified person for this role as well as the person I am the least confidant in to play someone in my film. She has zero acting experience which is not going to play a good part in performing in my film. She is also allergic to latex which could be very bad if I do decide to use any latex costuming or props. She is also not available to work for long periods of time which could be a huge problem because it could hinder the process of filming which could significantly set the process of filming back. She is also not good with others which is a huge problem and would create a bad environment in the film set.
Comments
Post a Comment