Blog #17 Casting selection #2 Part 2

 I'm again going to go over the same candidate that I went over in the last blog post. I will again be going over why Christopher is a superior pick for the role of bully in my film and these other questions will help prove that further. 



1. Are you good at working with others?


2. Are you ok working long hours?




3. Do you have any other talents that we should know about?


He is capable of working any hours that I may need him to work which is great for the production of the film because he plays a key role as the bully in the film. He is also a very good musician and can play any background music that I may need him to play in order to help the production go smooth. He is also very excited to work with others which will make for a better work environment and will be a great addition to the filming team.



Comments