I will be going over the same person again and the rest of the interview I had with her to help further prove why she is not a good pick for the role of Charlette in my play
1. Do you have any special talents I should know about?
2. Are you good at controlling your emotions?
3. Are you ok with being bullied in the film
4. Are there any other things we should know about you before we begin filming?
These last 4 questions I asked this candidate really help prove how she is not a good fit for a role in my film. She has one special talent that does not come anywhere close to the level of talent that my other candidate has for the same role which makes this a clear decision on who is better out of the 2. She is also incapable of controlling her emotions which will make it really hard to help create meaning and feeling in the scenes. She is also not ok with being bullied in the film which is a huge setback to the overall filming process and would make me have to rethink my entire plan for my movie. She also wasn't professional throughout the filming of this interview which made is incredibly clear that she wasn't a good pick to put into my cast.
Comments
Post a Comment